3CX Phone System version 11 Released11/07/2012
We are pleased to announce the release of 3CX Phone System version 11.
Version 11 has been designed to extend mobility and cut down telephony costs!
Upgrade to 3CX Phone System 11 and take advantage of being able to use 3CX MyPhone from anywhere,
see the statuses of bridged PBXs and to take your extension with you on the go by using 3CXPhone for Android and iPhone.
What’s New in Version 11?
- Works hand in hand with 3CXPhone for Android and 3CXPhone for iPhone
- Sign in to your PBX and use all the features from any computer
- See presence and interact with users on bridged PBXs
- Make and schedule conference calls with just a few mouse clocks
- Leverage priority queues with the 3CX Call Center Module
- Easily create reports with a new web application
- Native 64-bit support
- Block calls from being made to certain countries
- Require a PIN number to be entered before an outbound call can be made
- 3CX MyPhone will automatically connect to local or external networks
3CX has also created the What’s New in 3CX Phone System v11 video which gives an overview of the latest features that can boost your company’s mobility and increase productivity.
- You can download 3CX Phone System Version 11 from here
- You can download 3CXPhone for Android from here and download 3CX Phone for iPhone from here.
- The administration manual can be found here (PDF)
- The 3CX MyPhone & Extension user manual is web based and can be found here
Comments are closed.